I’ve put together a recommended book list, with little annotations to let you know the highlight of the works!
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz; this book will open up your mind to great accomplishments.
- The Law of Success: the Twenty First Century Edition by Napoleon Hill; a classic.
- Positively Page: The Diamond Dallas Page Journey by Diamond Dallas Page; an inspiring auto-biography. “DDP” became a World Champ at an age many sports-entertainers retire.
- Wisdom of the Ages: 60 Days to Enlightenment by Wanye W. Dwyer; philosophies of and commentaries on the greatest thinkers in human history (Jesus, Buddha etc).
- Zen and the Art of Making a Living – Laurence G. Boldt; covers so much more than the title, you can spend your life reading this empowering book.
- Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More by Joe Vitale and Ihaleakala Hew Len; a fascinating tale of spiritual cleansing.
- Wrestling With Success by Nikita Koloff and Jeffrey Gitomer; powerful, inspiring, easy to read.
- Striking Thoughts: Bruce Lee’s Wisdom for Daily Living edited by Jon Little; powerful words from a true Master.
- Zen in the Martial Arts by Joe Hyams; a quick read, full of knowledge.
- The Tiger’s Fang by Paul Twitchell; a most creative adventure, the line between this reality and another is heavily blurred.
- Moviemakers’ Master Class: Private Lessons from the World’s Foremost Directors by Laurent Tirar; inside the brilliant minds of many movie’s you’ve enjoyed.
“Books are best read with highlighters ready and pens poised to attack in the side-margins.” – Mike Messier
- The Lunar Tao: Meditations in Harmony with the Seasons by Ming Dao-Deng; for deep thoughts on days of weather conditions.
- The American Patriot’s Pocket Bible: NKJV, New King James Version Paperback; historical relevance of spiritual guidance.